Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By Hddreamer
Anyone have a list or know of a website that has a list of pro 2nd amendment candidates?
By SR9
The CCDL website has details but I could not get into it : https://ccdl.us/blog/2018/06/27/2018-go ... sements-1/

In any case here are their endorsements that I received in their monthly email :

Governor - Tim Herbst
LT Governor - Joe Markley
States Attorney - Susan Hatfield

I get emails from Joe Markley and have seen his video reports on youtube. He is spot on with finances and 2A as far as I am concerned. I wish he was running for governor, I think he has better name recognition than Herbst.

Stefanowski and Stemerman are really anti 2A liberals and are at each other throats. Boughton does not support 2A (based on his comments after Sandy Hook) and has potential health issues. I suspect Boughton will get the nomination due to name recognition though. I hope not but time will tell.

At this point I do not have much confidence in being able to change the capitol enough to help since this is a hopelessly liberal state, but we have to try.
By Hddreamer
I'm with you sr9 , we got to try at least to switch this backwards state
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!