Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By brian83
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a good way to come up with a fair asking price for guns they're trying to sell? I know there is a gun blue book, but if I could afford that, I wouldn't need to sell any guns... I've tried looking at completed auctions on gunbroker.com, but especially with the winchester 94 I'm trying to sell, there are so many different prices and it's not really clear what "fair" would be.

The specific item in question, at the moment, is a '64 winchester 94 (yeah, I know, one year too old for real value) 30-30, short barrel in pretty good condition. Is older more valuable for these or less? I paid 350 for it about 7 or 8 years ago, so am I crazy for thinking it's worth about 400 now? Thanks for any help you all can provide.
By punisher
I would look around on the internet to see what they going for used and price it accordingly. For example I see 30/30 ,s used with and without scopes at Hoffmans for between $300 -$400 depending on condition.
This was last time I checked their used riffle section. About a week ago.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!