Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By MessEleven
1,200 mile roundtrip to CMP for a great M1 Garand. I'll post a few pictures soon.
By MessEleven
Special Grade M1 Garand. Receiver re-built and re-parkerized, new Criterion barrel and new black walnut furniture.

By JohnB
freakin awesome
By myglimk2
That looks great!! Nice find and looks well worth the drive! 8)
By MessEleven
Thanks a lot, guys...I can't wait to shoot it! I'll be up at WLOPA in the morning if anyone wants to blast through a clip with me. Hey JohnB...I'll bring that other ammo too if you want to meet me there.
By PaiN
MessEleven wrote:I'll be up at WLOPA in the morning if anyone wants to blast through a clip with me.
Too bad I have to work this morning :( I'd love to see that rifle in person and in action.... (and if I don't already know you from the club , meet you also... :wink: )
By SR9
Maybe I will catch you up there another time. The M1 Garand and carbine are 2 that I really want to have.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will be allowed to have the carbine unless you already have one and register it. My Dad was issued on during WWII.
By MessEleven
PaiN wrote:
MessEleven wrote:I'll be up at WLOPA in the morning if anyone wants to blast through a clip with me.
Too bad I have to work this morning :( I'd love to see that rifle in person and in action.... (and if I don't already know you from the club , meet you also... :wink: )
These boards are funny that way. It's amazing how many online folks you actually know through clubs, shooting teams, etc. - and don't know it! I was shooting with SR9 one day and he said hello to you coming down from the rifle range. I didn't turn around, but after you passed he said, "that was Pain."

One of these days we'll meet, and you're welcome to make the Garand go bang any time.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!