Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Gear Discussion
By Hddreamer
Should be arriving Friday,
By Hddreamer
Might get the clip,screws and pivot screw colored the same (anodized)
By Hddreamer
Cpm 20cv suposed to be a really good hard blade that can hold an edge well without "chipping" the edge easily
By Hddreamer
So what kind of edc do you have sr9 ?
By SR9
Its a Tiger USA Limited edition. Not sure it is even sold these days. I got it years ago at the Danbury gun show. It was a 2 fer, one 3 7/8" blade and the other is just under 3". All for the staggering price of $25. I will say it deploys nicely. Good for those bad days when you really knot up a shoe lace. :)
By Hddreamer
SR9 any pics ?
By Hddreamer
Well it must be pretty good if you have had it for years ,those are the best knives !
By Hddreamer
Don't know if anyones a gambling man (or woman) out there and dosent want to spend 250 and up on a knife , bu there's a site on redit that you can go into a raffle ,to buy a spot can range depending on the knife but you can get a really awesome knife for a fraction of the cost
Go on Google and put in knife raffle
By Hddreamer
Another new knife to add , it's a G&G Hawk custom MUDD knife multi flame colored frame with carbon fiber scales ,it was a gift from my son to me this knife is so awesome this one will NEVER leave the collection !

By Hddreamer
Thanks Vin, Yeah I do ,I've been having problems with my truck lately and it's financially been killing me , (in the thousands) and g&g hawk sent me an email ( I was on a waiting list for quite some time ) stating that they had a few of these knives available ,I went nuts trying to figure out a way to get the cash up to buy it but with no luck , so I came to the fact that I just wasn't going to be able to do it and then my son hands me a pouch , I opened it and was the knife I was happy for him he was able to get one of these high-end custom knives then he goes and tells me no dad it's not for me , it's for you ! I was totally shocked I couldn't believe he did that , now it's not just another knife ,it has meaning behind it, it went from a lot of money to priceless! :-D
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!