Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By GerryB
So far I've only had time to clean the gun thoroughly. It appears to be very well built. I'm very impressed with the fit and finish. It seems solid, no loose parts. The sights are very bright and visible. I'll be bringing it to the range this weekend. It's made in Turkey and it's stainless finish is great. I'll keep you posted.

Gerry B
By Hddreamer
Good luck with it jerry if ya get a chance put some pics up of it !
By GerryB
Wow, what a bargain!!! This gun shoots great! 110 rounds later and you can't slap the grin off my face. It's a bit more of a handful than my 9mm was... but I'll get used to it. So now my new motto is " Shoot, clean, repeat." as often as possible... I just picked up some Hogue grips to try...

Gerry
By hayes1966
Gerry

Did you get this through Buds?
By GerryB
Actually I traded for it at Hoffman's., I walked in looking for ammo, and walked out with a new gun.
By magneton44
Gerry, nice grab. the one's on Bud's look pretty cool.
By GerryB
They have another one there on a dark color with a laser on it. It has a rail. 350$. I liked the stainless one myself.
By Hddreamer
Sooo much better when you can actually see what your talkin about ! Wish more people would do that!
Lots of luck with it !
By GerryB
And the really cool thing is it accepts genuine Colt parts. My buddy hooked me up with a National Match barrel and bushing and it fit like a glove! Can't wait to put a few down the pipe! Damn good imitation. Colt mags fit too!I'm diggin' it!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!