Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By PaiN
SR9 wrote:Anyone looking to move out of CT? I would like to but circumstances beyond my control make that difficult at best right now.
Where are you going to run too?
Perhaps you've heard....
"Tyranny": coming soon to a neighborhood near you...
By mu2bdriver
That's the unfortunate truth: there are no more 'safe' States anymore, just ones where the pushing back is easier, the anti-rights crowd has less of an influence, the business climate is more conducive to productivity and success, and the cost of living is lower. To directly answer your question, worst case, within 24 months I'll be a weekend resident and work out of State until my wife gets it.
By Hermes
Once I reach the point where I feel I should switch to a new job, I plan on looking a lot in Texas (where I grew up, so I know Houston fairly well, and know a lot of people there). Certainly less annoyances to deal with down there, and no state income tax, either.
By SR9
PaiN wrote:
SR9 wrote:Anyone looking to move out of CT? I would like to but circumstances beyond my control make that difficult at best right now.
Where are you going to run too?
Perhaps you've heard....
"Tyranny": coming soon to a neighborhood near you...
Unfortunately, there is no place to go to escape that. I was thinking more about a lighter tax burden. If less restrictive laws were in effect that would be a temporary bonus.
By 05roadking
I'm leaving. Costal N.C. Lower and slower everything. I"ll be gone just inside of a year.
By PLO231
I'm off to Texas.

New job and house already secured.

It's been fun, but its time to go.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]