Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By myglimk2
If you are not a member yet, please sign up. It only takes a few minutes to punch in your info and it does not cost you anything to become a member. Help preserve OUR second amendment rights!

The folks at CCDL are a great group of people willing to help the citizens of CT. We have a few executive members right here on CTShooting.

Please visit: www.CCDL.us

Proud member,

Jeff
By AGust82
Bump.
I've been a member since the CCDL was a very young organization. It's completely free and most of all, hassle free. They haven't shared my info and don't beg for money weekly like the NRA. You'll get one monthly email with relevant information and an occasional second one if something of note is going on. They are our voice here in CT far more than anyone else. Remember the 10rd magazine bill? Where was the NRA on that? Pay attention to who's really looking out for us.
By nvisn
AGust82 wrote:Pay attention to who's really looking out for us.
This. I am a proud executive member.
By hayes1966
Good group and glad to be part of this. It should get better support from the shooting community.
By LTB45
SR9 wrote:
hayes1966 wrote:Good group and glad to be part of this. It should get better support from the shooting community.
+1 I am a member
+100 I am a Founding member

Thanks to all for the support!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!