Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Hddreamer
Just seeing if the site is up and running
By GerryB
Yeah, things are a little slow... People are out instead of in front of the computer.
By Hddreamer
Just makin sure my nephew has been trying to become a member for almost a week and it won't let him join I even went over to his house to see if there was something wrong but he is doing everything right but the screen keeps saying that it's a restricted area 😕
By myglimk2
Just pmed Sherrie about this. 8)
By Hddreamer
Thanks Jeff!😃
By Hddreamer
Site is still not letting on any new users :wall: :wall:
By Hddreamer
Can anyone explain what the he@@ is going on still can't register newbies !
By myglimk2
Paul, I wish I could help! Unfortunately I'm only a mod. :(
An issue that the admins need to sort out.
By Hddreamer
I know Jeff ,I think if you were able to do somthing it would be done already ,it's just that we can use new members ,new members mean more opertunitys to buy things , more subjects to talk about more opinions on subjects people need help on ,ect.
I understand that this site runs free no charges and that's all good but if it was to charge a few bucks to keep the site up and running properly I think you would have a lot less problems , I think this site is great and exactly what CT needs but without being able to recruited new members and with that part of the site being down its going to be on a downward spiral ,
Remember togeather we stand ,decided we fall !
By Hddreamer
You guessed it!
Still not working
How are we suppose to jump start the site if new members can't even get on ???
Take a look at the last person to sign up March 2015 ! That's how long nobody's been able to join
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!