Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Sebring_Pop
Why do a lot of members NOT put the town they live in in their profile ????
By Hddreamer
Good question I can't see why you wouldn't want to make it known, it makes it a lot easier when buying or selling ,
I think in order to register you should have to put your REAL location in order to use the site
By GerryB
I agree with your thoughts Sebring. I've asked myself the same thing many times. It would make some buying decisions a lot easier. I think it's dumb not to put at least a rough location in the profile. What are you guys hiding from?
By CTSixshot
I think some like to keep a low profile, but I think "they" (fill in the blank) already know how to find me, if need be.
By GerryB
And the advantage of the low profile is??? The only people that would see it are forum readers. The ones trying to communicate between themselves. I just find it irritating. Just my .02 cents.
By Sebring_Pop
CTSixshot

My point is I don't have to find you. I see what town you live in and I know what town I live in so it would take me 45 min to 1 hr to reach you. Now I could ask your address and do business with you or find someone closer and do business with them.
All done without putting a bunch of where are you from?? XXXX, well I'm from XXXX and fill the thread with a bunch of STUFF no one wants to read.

Thanks for letting me vent.
By CTSixshot
์ฺI hear both of you.
I've had my town listed from the get-go.
By Hddreamer
I added mine I didn't have it at first but it took about 3 seconds of thought to figure how much sence it makes so I put mine on and it dose save a lot of bull when it comes down to "where are you located"
By Hddreamer
:wtg:
By RICH
I agree, town shouldn't be omitted.
Details in the classifieds, like what variation of a firearm, that was made for yrs is helpfull too, unless the seller just likes playing 20 questions. LOL
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!