Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By downrange
summary:

Adam Lanza "was a "piece of garbage", a puck cowardly loner. And he was a coward of the highest order, who shoots little defenseless children. And then shoots himself when he is about to be killed by the cops because he wanted to show he was in control up till the last second." The reality is: "this little piece of garbage had no control over any aspect of his life."

His mother Nancy Lanza (RIP) was a stupid person. "We need to know more about" (the Doomsday) "Preppers" she was involved with!!! What this group was she belong to. We need to know if anyone had any inklings about what he was going do, because these psychotics generally do not work in a vacuum."

Michael Savage
12/17/12
By newguy
My view is this all could have been avioded if the mother took the proper steps to get treatment for her mentally ill son. Issue is the stigmata that my Janie or Johnny couldn't be mentally ill not my child the my kid a angel mentality. Also people worried what others will think about them because they have a mentally ill kid. Shoot the father basically flat out said they got a divorce. Because him and his wife had different views on how to handle Adam. The total blame rests on the mother plain and simple.
By downrange
Adam Lanza's mother and father totally share the blame for raising a mass murderer.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!