Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By punisher
That's excellent news and customer service. Good to hear.
By atbat82
I was here recently for the NRA basic course (first step to my CCW) and these guys couldn't have been nicer. The class was a real mix of experience including someone who let his license lapse after 20 years of CCW experience and others who had never held a gun. Doug was patient, insightful and took a pretty boring class and made it interesting.

They've got a pretty cool setup upstairs as well. While they're figuring out their live-fire range, they've set up a simunition area on the 3rd floor. We used it for the basic target shooting, but it was clear the setup supported more advanced training (as there were multiple rooms).

I will definitely be going back when I buy my first gun and might even take a couple more of their classes.
By 3319
Being that I am currently a Connecticut resident at least until Nov, what is this CCW you speak of? Locally, I don't understand what these three letters mean when placed together.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!