Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By YeaItsSlo
Connecticut sporting arms
Chris's indoor shooting range/gun shop
Silver City Sporting Arms

They might not be the best priced.. but by far the most comfortable shop.. seems like a lot of stores have cocky/arrogant people working for them and I dont like it..
By hooligan
Newington Gun Exchange
Center Sports Columbia
Arms Exchange Naugatuck
By Mojo
Valley Firearms in Shelton. Rick is a good guy.
By sjcolwell2
Riverview Gun Sales , East Windsor ,CT
By punisher
Hoffmans for prices not customer service.
By sjcolwell2
Yeah Hoffmans too
By viola
Never really had a bad experience with Hoffmans. Their prices do seem to be alot better then most other places.
By LTB45
Deleted: The store I had listed is owned by a Douche!
Last edited by LTB45 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By GreggAndrews
I hugely recommend NW Sporting Goods. The Berlinski's run a pretty good shop, and generally their prices are very good. Very nice people to deal with.

I would recommend Tactical Arms in Torrington, but man, $370-something for a Hi-point carbine? Get the F out. Every time I go in there, they seem to be okay though.
By LTB45
GreggAndrews wrote:I would recommend Tactical Arms in Torrington, but man, $370-something for a Hi-point carbine? Get the F out. Every time I go in there, they seem to be okay though.
So they are NICE, but they are to EXPENSIVE.

So then are you actually reccomending them? :lol:
By GreggAndrews
Hm... Actually, I would.

If anything, they seem to be the only game in town concerning NFA items, and if anything their prices seem to be generally pretty good (NFA stuff).

If you want NFA items, then I hear that they are EXCELLENT. A friend's father has bought a few suppressors from them, and from what I've heard is that they did everything in the most efficient manner possible.

Nice enough people I suppose, that gets them a recommendation :wink:
By snakeeater332
K5 Arms in Milford
Hoffman's in Newington
Delta Arsenal in Meriden

I know a lot of people have had issues with K5 and dislike them, but I know those guys well and they've always been great to me. K5 is my favorite gun shop by far!

Hoffman's has a tremendous amount of guns, ammo, and gear/accessories on display and in stock. A trip up to Newington is like being a kid in a candy shop!

I've only been to Delta Arsenal a few times, but their prices seemed really good and the guys were friendly and attentive!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!