Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By Mike_Diako
So I set out after work today with a work gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I checked out all the local places Hoffmans, (nothing in there), BMG, (WTF! $3600 post ban AR's), and ole' faithful NGX. After perusing around for a bit, I decided that there was nothing meant to be for today until I decided to glance in one of the corners cabinets. Low and behold, there was a Taurus M905, I have wanted a revolver in 9mm for a very long time. Normally, I am not a fan of Taurus firearms but these revolvers seem to be built very well. Lock-up is nice and tight as well. They are regarded highly from what I have read as well. Needless to say, I am very happy with my purchase!

Here's some pics. I got lucky, it came with a shitload of moon clips.

By Malaga2
Nice...I've shot one if these...
By punisher
Yup, awesome indeed.
By Mike-Sid
Love it! How much was it? I'm always looking for the Ruger SP101 in 9mm, never knew these existed! Great find
By Mike_Diako
I picked it up from NGX for $329.
By Mike-Sid
Mike_Diako wrote:I picked it up from NGX for $329.
Sounds like a good price
By magneton44
Cool!! NGX is great for finding these little hideaway items in the bottom corners. Nice Score! I think a SMITH 940-1 is going well over $500 used!
By sjcolwell2
Very nice , and at a great price.
By Sebring_Pop
Now that's a nice Taurus.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]