Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By budget76

My Mosin I picked up from Mike (sorry, forgot your username). Shooting it this weekend, then it's going to get torn down and the stock refinished. I have an idea in mind I haven't seen yet, hope it works out :twisted:

Middle: Marlin M99DX .22lr tube loader. Apparently it's similar to the Model60, but different. I know the DX with gold accessories wasn't too common. Pretty sure it's the original scope from when it was sold. Haven't shot this one yet either. I picked it up from Hoffmans a month or two back.

Bottom: S&W M&P15 Sport I picked up from Mike/Pain. Put about 40 rounds thru it, an it's a fun plinker. Very happy with it and resisting the urge to add shit to it :lol: Going to put another bunch of rounds thru it this weekend, but I predict the Mosin and .22 will be getting more attention, I have more ammo for those :cry:

Awaiting on the permit approval for the pistol fun.
By PaiN
I thought something looked familiar in there ... :wink:
I'm glad you still like it, the M&P was a great rifle....
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!