Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Class III Shooting
By myglimk2
After a transaction last night and shooting a silenced firearm for the second time. I am actually going to put some thought into this.
Thinking about picking up a threaded 9mm barrel for my g23.
What's the least expensive but decent can to put on it?
I am totally unfamiliar with silencers.
Thanks guys!!
By AgentP
I would start off by saying don't go cheap. Save up and wait a little longer to get a high quality can. You don't want to be pissed that you could have gotten something better. Buying once is better than buying twice. I like AAC, but there are many good cans out there.
By Drew
and some guys buy .45 cans because they can also use them on smaller calibers. Ospreys and Ti-Rants seem to be popular.

I had attorney Mark Zeck in Derby set up a firearm trust. I think it was $525
I ordered three suppressors from an online dealer. Price was great but the process sucked and gave me heartburn. Also slowed the process down about a month. Had the suppressors shipped to JoJo's. We filled out the forms and sent a $200 check for each suppressor to the BATFE. That was August. Im still waiting for approval.

In the end I ordered another suppressor directly from jojo's It cost more than the online dealer but when you factor in the added transfer fee and the bs ordering straight from jojo's was a better path.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!